Tuesday 10 July 2018

Training and Exploring

With more ankle surgery on the horizon in August I've been trying to get fitter in the hope I recover quicker so last week I headed up North Buttress with my mate Steve.

Love this route

Steve admiring the view

Obligatory summit selfie

Next up was a solo jaunt up Garbh Bhienn which was bloody roasting. Good to be out myself on the hill though.  
On the summit of Garbh Bhienn with Ben Nevis behind.

After that it was a day out with Scotty where we headed up Mam Na Gualainn and along to Beinn na Caillich before dropping back into Kinloch for a pint or 2. 

Scotty above Loch Leven

After that it was a day out exploring with Steve on the hunt for new routes once again. I love going looking for new stuff especially when you find something worth cleaning and climbing.

Steve looking happy about the ab while I laugh :)

No comments:

Post a Comment